Join a Winning Team at Volvo Cars Waterloo
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page!
At Volvo Cars Waterloo we are proud to have a dedicated team of Professional Volvo Sales Staff and Top Trained Technicians here to serve our customers in a premium fashion. If you are a dynamic individual interested in joining our Volvo team, Volvo Cars Waterloo would welcome the opportunity.
Volvo Cars Waterloo seeks highly enthusiastic Assistant Sales Manager. We are undergoing a major expansion and with the projected volume increases we are looking to add to our sales management team.
Responsibilities & Credentials:
- Engage hands on with sales consultants and customers equally.
- Assist the Sales Manager to train and develop a unified sales team to surpass monthly sales goals by demonstrating superior leadership
- Only EXPERIENCED automotive sales professionals
- Candidates MUST possess a working knowledge of One Eighty software and be able to self-manage their day to day work plan activities.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer satisfaction (CSI) history
- Process driven, have outstanding attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Possess superior communication, organizational and follow up skills
- Self-motivated and manage day to day work plan activities in a fast paced environment
- Friendly, non-pretentious, outgoing personality, positive attitude and a professional appearance
- Deliver a “Best in Class” client experience each and every time!
- Supportive role to the Sales Manager in all critical planning and strategy development
- Ensure consumer/dealer communications and brand experiences are designed to drive business objectives, enhance brand image and showcase performance products in the most creative light possible.
- Ensure that all communications are in compliance with brand guidelines and are in accordance with corporate identity standards
- Help to create programs that deliver results (sales leads, prospects, test drives, dealer visits, etc.) and properly represent the brand at all touch points.
Required Specialized Skills
- 5 years of experience in automotive sales
- Demonstrate ability to lead direct reports and vendors and manage high impact/high corporate visibility programs
- In-depth understanding of automotive industry issues
- This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced sales professional wanting to move to the next level.
We offer aggressive compensation plans, top tier health and dental benefits, including a company matched RRSP and the opportunity to a part of our team.
All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application. While we thank all those that apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Pre-owned vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants